The Trodo Open WOD
TEAM-OF-4, AMRAP, 15MIN
Team-of-4 will complete as many reps as possible of the following movements in 15 minutes.
Row, Russian Kettle Bell Swings, Wall Balls.
Athletes can switch at any time, and there are no minimum work requirements, up to 3 athletes work at time.
Weight and Movement Standards
RUSSIAN KETTLE BELL SWINGS
- CAT1: 53#, 35#
- CAT2: 44#, 26#
- CAT3: choose your own weight
- MASTERS: 44#, 26#
- Rep starts with the kettle bell below hip height and bottom of the kettle bell below the frontal plane
- Kettle bell must be brought to above eye level and arms must be locked out straight at the top position; bent arms will result in a no rep
- Rowing is scored as 1 rep per calorie pulled
CAT1: 20# @ 10’ target, 14# @ 9’ target
CAT2: 14# @ 10’ target, 10# @ 9’ target
Masters: 14# @ 10’ target, 10# @ 9’ target
CAT3: choose your own weight and target height
- Reps begin with med ball the athlete’s hands and standing in full upright position
- Athlete achieves a full depth squat with hip crease below the top of the knee
- Ball must hit the center of the target at the required height
- Ball does not need to be caught for the rep to count
- Ball must be in the hands of the athlete before the start of the squat; cannot be picked up at the bottom of the squat